Elgin Medical Clinic is located in the heart of Port Coquitlam and provides full service medical care in Family Medicine.
Our medical services include:
- Comprehensive longitudinal care in Family Medicine
- Infant medical care
- Pediatric care including all childhood immunizations
- Women’s Health including regular check-ups and contraception
- Paps and IUD insertions for patients in the community
- Maternity care including labour and delivery
- Men’s Healthcare check-ups and health risk assessments
- Adult immunizations and Travel vaccinations
- Care of the Seniors including long term facility care
- ICBC and WorkSafe BC claims
- Routine Driver’s Medical Examinations
- Trigger point injections for pain management for patients in the community
* Most medical services listed above are covered by the Medical Services Plan of BC. We accept cash, Visa and Master Card for services that are not covered.
Dr. Enafaty Medical Services
Dr Enafaty will now see patients for DRIVERS FORMS ONLY for patients who DON’T have a family doctor to see.
Call our office to arrange an appointment: 604-942-7292
If it has a yellow strip on the top, the cost is $217.00
Blue strip on the top the cost is $ 142.00.
Must be paid at the front receptionist prior to being seen by the physician. We accept all major credit card.
Dr. Shilpa Dabholkar
Dr. Shilpa Dabholkar moved her focused practice from Gain Medical Centre on Austin Avenue, Coquitlam to Elgin Medical Clinic in August of 2023 related to pap tests, IUD insertions and Trigger point injections which are MSP covered and do not need a referral. She will also be covering (locuming) for physicians at Elgin Medical Clinic as needed on a regular basis.